CODE OF CONDUCT FOR THE PROTECTION OF BEAVEN AND ROUND LAKES
- Respect measures to control the spread of the weed, Eurasian Milfoil
- No watercraft or swimmers through affected areas marked by yellow buoys
- Avoid travelling through creeks
- Wash boats, trailers and bilge before entering the lakes
- Boats coming and going to docks in infested areas should create one path and avoid using propellers.
- Use the centre of the lake for water skiing, tubing, etc.
- Reduce speed of 10 km or less within 50 meters from the shore, rafts, from swimmers and from other boats and in the creeks
- Respect private property i.e. Sandy Beach at south end of Beaven Lake
- Respect noise limits
- Ensure that all your trash leaves with you
- Use proper toilet facilities
- Do not wash or shampoo in the lake to avoid stimulating weeds
Emergency: 911 or 310 4141
We care for our lake. We drink it.